Good day, dear readers! Today I’d like to tell you a few words about the best sportscars in the world. This rating-list is staying up-to-date even in 2014-2015. There are the fastest high-performance vehicles, one has ever met on the road. Our top-selection is devoted to real masterpieces, created by world leading engineers of different companies, heading for both the beauty and might of autos. Don’t you wish to watch issue-related photos and videos?
- Just this stylish and maneuverable vehicle is opening our list. The manufacturer has created a splendid combination of a perfect car performance, ease of control, comfort and usability. The latest modification occurs to be fresh, of 2015 to say exactly. This 4WD auto is equipped with a 3.0 L V6 or 5.0 L V8 engine providing the horsepower output varying from 340 to 550. The 0-100 km/h acceleration takes 4.2 sec in the most powerful model variant.
- This sportscar representative has already been pleasing drivers for about 40 years. It goes without saying that since that time auto styling has changed but horsepower output has saved its great capacity. Today the 911th models are taking up positions in garages of true classic and high-speed lovers. The car is coming through the decades, being restyled but maintaining its reputation.
- Well, this beauty could hardly escape our attention. Her present appearance has been known since 2009. Elegant air shape and other features of race cars combine with perfect Italian quality here. Having a 4.5 L gasoline air-breather of 578 hp, the auto accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 sec. The fuel consumption is equal to 13.3 L/100 km in combined cycle.
- The Ford Corporation has officially released a renewed model of Ford Mustang this year (2015). It has become much alike a racing car. This newly-designed product is known to be mounted with 2 engines, EcoBoost and V8, to say exactly. 2.3 L Ecobust doesn’t refer to racing, but 5 L V8 may be highly competitive with leading sportscars produced.
- The world premiere of this model happened to be just in 2014. But the Great Wheels have been put into public access quite recently. The price of this masterpiece takes its rise from 130,000 dollars, concerning auto showrooms all over the world. The car is produced with two kinds of engines. The most high-performance one is of gasoline type of 4 L and 510 hp. A V8 engine gives a 0-100 km/h acceleration in about 3.8 sec. And herewith it is more saving than the issue, made by Ferrari, consuming just 10 L/100 km in combined cycle.
- Audi is offering this very model in the corresponding market segment. It is quite presentable both in and outside. And it stands to reason that there are a lot of this auto admirers in the US. The car has a 5.2 L V10 engine with a horsepower output equal to 525, providing acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 sec. So this vehicle is an excellent one, cheaper than the majority of its rivals.
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- This very model, being manufactured from 2009, takes the 4th place. It is sure to please car-enthusiasts with unrivalled quality and wild temper. This brand is widely-known all over the world. 6-speed manual makes it possible to feel oneself a road-king. The horsepower output of a 5.9 L engine is 517. The auto makes 100 km/h in about 4 sec.
- The third prize goes to this splendid auto, criss-crossing world roads even 50 years ago. At that time it was rigged up with 4.3 L V8 engine, with unit capacity of 200 hp. It goes without saying that in the course of time the model was transforming. So we are speaking about the 7th generation of that sportscar. The innovative issue has a 6.2 L engine with 466 hp, capable to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 sec.
- The silver medal goes to this honourable model. Lamborghini Huracán has 5.2 L V10 engine with horsepower output equal to 610. Hardly any other car could surpass these Great Wheels. It is possible to make a 0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.2 sec. The manufacturer has used an innovative direct-shift transmission. The model is supposed to be an excellent vehicle for all speed-lovers.
- And now it’s high time to welcome the ratio-leader. It was released by Japanese professionals in 2007 and since that time it has been enslaving your hearts. Its beauty and strength produce a great impression. This gear is driven almost all over the world. Being a true sports car it possesses a self-willed character. A turbo 3.5 L V6 engine provides acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3 sec. The unit capacity may vary from 480 to 600 hp.
As a conclusion
Dear readers, I’ve introduced the best world sports cars, having deserved popularity and your respect. If you have any questions, please, leave comments. Don’t forget about visiting discussion forums for observing the supplementary info.